January 24, 2008

P.S. I LOVE HIM

Tonight was GIRLS NIGHT! And it was a most amazing girl's night, I must say! We went to the movies and saw P.S. I love you...and it is my new favorite movie. Tears were shed, laughs were laughed, squeals of giddiness were squealed (yeah, that one is a stretch). But my point is, all of a girls emotions were covered in this movie. It was so GOOD! I just don't know how else to explain it! Oh, and if all of that wasn't enough to make you want to see this movie...the main guy in the movie, Gerard Butler, is gorgeous and has an accent! That pretty much seals the deal on how amazing this movie is. Seriously. And if you are at all skeptical on the whole aspect of Hilary Swank being the main character then rest assured. I am not a big fan of her, but again...this movie is amazing and there was nothing bad about it! If that wasn't enough to convince you to go see it then I might have to have a stern talking to you. Or you can just go see 27 dresses. Because it was amazing as well. That was last week's Girl's Night out event. And that movie is very highly recommended as well.

Here is just a little sampling of the glory of Gerard Butler. You know you want to see the movie now, don't you?

2 Special Treasures:

brooke said...

I like your "special treasures"- that is hilarious. I will now have to comment on all of your posts so that I can leave lots of treasures. Thanks for posting about this movie- I hadn't heard if it was any good or not. Maybe now I'll have to have a girls night out to see it!

Robyn said...

Hey sister- sweet blog. Good thing you are the funny one! You should tell Jacob how manly and tough P.S. I Love You is. I really want to go see it and it's probably my only hope for getting him to watch it!