1. Day Care Worker-made me realize I will never put my kids in day care!
2. APX Alarm-I just talked to salesmen all day and entered in new accounts
3. Humanities Lab Assistant at BYU
4. Dental Assistant
Four places I've lived:
1. Boise, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Sacramento, CA
4. I have only lived in 3 places...that is kind of sad.
Four movies that I love:
1. P.S. I Love You (if you couldn't tell from the previous post)
2. Zoolander
3. Never Been Kissed
4. Hook
Four favorite foods:
1. Potatoes-any way...you can never have anything gross with potatoes in it
2. Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream
3. Cafe Rio Pork Salad
4. The Teriyaki Burger from Carl's Jr.
Four weird things about me
1. I have only kissed one boy in my entire life
2. I can't wear socks when I go to bed...it drives me nuts!
3. I eat burritos with ketchup instead of salsa-I pretty much eat anything with ketchup
4. My roommate and I have the same birthmark
Four favorite TV shows
1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. The Office
4. Lost
Four places I'd love to go
1. Ireland-so I can meet a hot guy like in P.S. I Love You
2. Thailand because the food is delicious
3. France just because it is France
4. Heaven-but we all know I will go there anyways
I tag anyone who even reads this
I tag anyone who even reads this






4 Special Treasures:
I totally want to see PS I Love You. And you should go to France with me! And I don't think there is anything weird about having only kissed one boy your entire life. It is weird that you and Jill have the same birthmark...
Heidi- why does your life hurts so much that it is like looking into the sun? Based on your answers, it sounds pretty good to me :)
I totally forgot about Zoolander. That's a good one!
Love the new look. You have started a trend with the tagging, pretty much everyone is doing it.
Post a Comment