
Well, not yet...but in about 5 hours! So I am sitting here in the Sacramento Airport waiting for my flight to take me home to BOISE!!! And I thought...what better thing to do than to write a new blog! (Since I am not so good at keeping up on it, if you haven't noticed.) And hopefully my battery doesn't die on me...because lately it doesn't last longer than about 20 minutes. And I can't find an outlet ANYWHERE in this darn place! But anyways, I am just looking around at all the different people in the airport, and noticing that there are people from everywhere! You are probably thinking to yourself "duh, Heidi...nice observation" but it is true! Last night I was at In-N-Out with a friend and I could not hear a word of English the entire time...except when David was talking to me. I heard a lot of Russian, some Japanese, and of course a whole lot of Spanish. I guess I am just a little sheltered, but it is weird to feel like English is becoming the minority as far as languages are concerned. Pretty much the only time that I would hear different languages at all in Utah or Idaho is when white boys were speaking them to other white boys who went to the same mission! Maybe that is a bit extreme in thinking...but you know it is true. Anyways, I guess that is just a random little tid-bit for you. Just something that has been on my mind lately...that is what blogs are for, right?
And one more thing...How in the world do you put titles on each post? I am a little blog stupid.
December 22, 2007
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!
Scribbled by Heidi at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 Special Treasures:
I am so proud of your for figuring out how to put titles on your blog. Happy Late Christmas!
Heidi... I want to move away from Phoenix... I might die soon.
Post a Comment