| The Colbert Report | Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c | |||
| Easter Under Attack - Recalled Eggs | ||||
| ||||
Please don't take offense to anything about Jesus....it is all in good Easter fun. I know that this really has nothing to do with the real meaning of Easter, but I thought it was funny. So........
Happy Easter!





5 Special Treasures:
I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard. I think the best part was that I was just reading the news right before this and the first story was how a polar bear senselessly mauled a woman in Berlin. It's all true, Colbert.
I... could not stop laughing. Even now the hilarity hits me every now and again. How is he so funny? How is he so brilliant? How are bears so evil? So many hard questions that the liberal left will never answer. Good thing we have Stephen, and you, to help spread the word.
Pretty funny. I don't watch the Colbert reports too much, but thanks for sharing. Hey..where are the pictures of your newly furnished living room??
I watched "Bee Movie" last night and it had a part in it with a really scary bear.
Heidi,
Tonight I was in need of Music and Lyrics. Watching it made me miss you, I remember when we saw it and ate sherbet... you are gold and silver. I want to hear all about your new place, and I also wish I could see you and we could hang out.
Post a Comment