This video is so freaking hilarious. We watch it over and over again. A few tears might have been shed because of how hard we laughed. This is definitely my new favorite video.
February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This video is so freaking hilarious. We watch it over and over again. A few tears might have been shed because of how hard we laughed. This is definitely my new favorite video.
Scribbled by Heidi at 7:41 PM
6 Special Treasures:
I know how he feels! Zach is a toe biter now.
You have a lot of deleted comments lately, and that makes me said.
It makes me sad too...because totally random people are leaving totally random comments like "click here to see my message" and I don't want to click there. Because we all know what that will lead to. And I won't stand for that. So I only delete the trash, not the wonderful comments.
See here
See what I mean????
I went to malabei's blog. It was about alligators. Alligators are not cool like Charlie.
Post a Comment